Job Positions Available
This position calls for an experienced, local Class A or Class B Company Driver, whose top priority is safety on the road. The ideal candidate has experience working as a truck driver and has a record of safe driving. We are also looking for candidates who have experience with hauls who can communicate effectively with other truck drivers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Drive a CDL required vehicle with a valid license and medical card
- Prepare for early morning departure between 6am and 8am
- Be able to work efficiently in a team environment and independently
- Meet physical demands of the job and be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Know how to prepare a truck for delivery
- Know the proper procedure for unloading/loading your truck, dumping the bed and properly securing your load.
- Work well without supervision
- Manage time efficiently
- Submit a drug and alcohol test per FMCSA and the state of Ohio’s requirements.
- Provide a clean driving record
- Tractor trailers with flatbeds, dump trailers
- Single Axle dumps
- Triaxle dumps
- Rolloff truck
The positions listed below are in our landscape and lawn maintenance division. Daily tasks can include all of or some of the following: Pruning, raking, weeding, shoveling, planting, trimming, mowing, leaf removal, mulching, laying paver blocks or wall block, lawn installs, etc.
Small equipment will be used on many jobs and can include chainsaws, trimmers, wheelbarrows, rakes, tarps, shovels, pruners, pole shears, push mower, stand up mowers, edgers, sit down mowers, stand up or backpack blowers, wet saw, block cutter, etc.
Landscape Technician Foremen
Lawn Maintenance Foremen
Lawn Maintenance Laborers
Lawn Install / Hydroseeding Laborers
- Experience is required for foremen positions. Minimum 1-2yrs.
- Insurable driver’s license for foremen positions
- Available on some weekends
- Overtime is almost always available
- Experience is NOT required for labor positions. Training is provided
- Follows Directions
We are looking for a Fleet Mechanic who has previous experience on gas and diesel engines.
*Bonus if you have heavy equipment maintenance experience!
*Bonus if you have previous small engine repair experience!
- Safely diagnose and repair various diesel and gas powered engines
- Properly track and document repair log for each vehicle
- Report any issues or incidents to office
- Accurately complete annual truck inspections
- Work independently
- Perform yearly maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Previous experience in diesel engine maintenance
- Previous experience in gas engine maintenance
- Previous experience on small engine maintenance and repairs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Perform unscheduled maintenance as needed and directed by supervisor;
- Perform complex operations including engine, electrical, fuel, brake, and exhaust repairs and field tests
- Perform emergency roadside services as needed;
- Document repairs and parts on work orders completely and accurately;
- Maintain tools and work place so that shop conditions are neat and orderly.